Happily, we're now into Level 2 so we're able to run live courses again with some restrictions. We need to have enough space in the room to enable social distancing, there's hand sanitiser and a contact tracing register. At this stage we're still avoiding the breathing part of CPR, but apart from that, courses are running as normal. Please give us a call and make a booking!
At this stage we're not back to general "public" courses unless they're via Zoom - please check out "scheduled courses" for Littlies and Bigger Littlies courses.
And if you prefer to go with Zoom simply because it can be difficult finding a babysitter or getting out the door with a toddler, that's still happening too.
Customised First Aid Courses to suit the needs of specific groups
• Child-specific First Aid Courses for parents and caregivers:
◦ First Aid for Littlies (babies and toddlers)
◦ First Aid for Bigger Littlies (older children)
◦ First Aid for Babysitters
◦ First Aid in Schools
• Short General First Aid Courses, customised for specific groups
• First Aid Kits and Supplies for the home, for the workplace and for vehicles
First Aid First Ltd started off in 2008 as a small family-run business, providing concise First Aid courses to specific groups across Auckland.
It has expanded, through demand, to provide different courses to suit specific needs, from parents and families to schools, community organisations and workplaces wishing to upskill all their employees without the huge time and cost commitments of longer first aid courses.