FIRST AID FOR BIGGER LITTLIES - for parents and caregivers of kindy and school-aged children.
About the course:
- CPR (practice with manikins);
- Choke-rescue techniques (practice with manikins);
- Common childhood accidents such as falling off trampolines, falling out of trees, etc;
- Dealing with emergency situations such as burns, allergic reactions, poisonings, bangs on the head, broken bones, knocked out teeth, etc;
- Safety aspects relevant to older children, such as the correct use of bike helmets;
- Child car restraints.
Everyone on the course receives a booklet, to complement the explanations and demonstrations on the course. The course is two hours long.
How to book:
"First Aid for Bigger Littlies" courses run on demand, so if you have a group of friends and family who are interested, please contact us:
Arrange a private course for your coffee group / antenatal group / family group (maximum of 12 people), at your home. Cost is from $420 incl gst (travel surcharges may apply). If you have interest from more than 12 there is an additional fee of $35 incl gst per extra person over the group of 12. Parents, grandparents, babysitters, all welcome!
Arrange a private course for you and your partner, or for a group of up to 6 people, at our base in Papakura. $55 incl gst per person.